We’re excited and honoured to feature South Africa’s second largest independent animal welfare organisation on PetlifeSA for one year, starting July 2019.
Recipe: Homemade Chicken Dinner
A great way to combine meat and vegetables for our furry meat eaters.
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup steamed mashed broccoli
- 1/4 cup steamed mashed carrots
- Chicken stock (separated)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor with tablespoons of the chicken stock.
- Puree until it resembles a pâté. Gradually add the stock until the mixture is smooth, but not soupy.
- Serve at room temperature.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: ± 10 minutes
Servings: Depends on size of your pet’s appetite